The graduates of this program have competencies as follow::
- Graduate will be able to solve the engineering and technology problems, and also designing the integrated system using other discipline (if necessary) and considering the economics, health and public safety, cultural, social and environment factors.
- Graduate will be able to develop and broaden the knowledge in designing, operating and improving the integrated system in order to contribute through an original and tested research independently.
- Graduate will be able to formulate new research question based on the research results for technology development in designing, operating and improving the integrated system.
- Graduate will be able to adapt the science and technology changes in operating the process and research substantial for improving the integrated system.
- Graduate will be able to propose the alternative solutions in problem solving at service industries through research fields in design, operation and integrated-system improvement
- Graduate will be able to design an innovated and tested of industrial system by integrating the information technology with multi/interdisciplinary approaches
- Graduate will be able to apply in-depth he theory applications in solving the real world problems with inter/multidisciplinary approaches through optimization, simulation, data analysis and information technology
- Graduate will be able to develop the system and models of supply chain that integrated with information technology based on problem, performance analysis, and multidisciplinary approaches
Published at :