We are delighted to inform you that BINUS is being a part of the consortium “FICEM” (French Indonesian Consortium in Engineering and Management).
FICEM will provide Student Exchange Scholarship for Master & PhD/Doctorate Students. FICEM is funded by Erasmus+.
Student can study for one or two semester in France.
- 30 Indonesian Master’s Students who would like to come to France to study
- 3 Indonesian PhD’s students who would like to come to France to do research
- Scholarship covers :
- Master Students: Each can get 850 Euros/month for a maximum of 12 months + 1100 Euros max to reimburse their travel
- PhD/Doctorate Students: Each can get 850 Euros for a maximum of 12 months + 1100 Euros max to reimburse their travel
- Registered as an active student at BINUS UNIVERSITY/BINUS INTERNATIONAL/BINUS BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Strong academics: GPA minimum 3,0 or more
- Strong English or host country language skills:
TOEFL with score min 550 (paper based), 213 (computer based), and 79 (internet based); IELTS 6.00.
TOEFL ITP (Institutional Testing Program) – (recommended)
TOEFL iBT – formal score (recommended)
IELTS – formal score (recommended)
- Good personality & maturity
- How to Apply:
- Choose the program and university
- Fill up theStudy Abroad Application Form – BINUSIAN (as attached)
- Submit the form along with the supporting documents (copy of passport, academic transcript, English proficiency certificate, etc) to the International Officeno later than the deadline.
Note: Please make sure that you have completed the entire fields on the application form to ensure the application to be processed.
Deadline Application: 1 May 2016
Question? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published at :